What’s far, out of reach or not easily accessible, we can bring all that close to you. We have our own boxed products but we like to think out of the box. To us, no two clients are the same and we like special challenges. We are prepared to create your unique virtual reality experience. Tell us what you need and let us expand your universe. Because we know VR and VR is so cool. And so much more.
VR is cool and so much more
Virtual Reality Solutions
WHAT AND HOW
- We produce 3D180 and 3D360 panorama view virtual reality video contents using the best professional-grade equipment available on the market.
- We have the necessary equipment and are prepared to work from the air and in extreme environments
- We develop unique, branded VR video player platforms from scratch for our clients and optimize both the platform and the VR content for Oculus Go VR glasses.
- The VR player and the contents are developed and produced with room for expansion and updates in mind: thus the VR-content produced for the client continues to function as an up-to-date, relevant and informative tool for presentation, demonstration and promotion, instead of serving just as a one-off attraction.
- We procure, personalize and set up the client’s Oculus Go VR glasses for plug-and-play use.
- We also specialize in 3D360 live stream broadcasts that bring events nearly as close to the viewers as if they were present on location.
- What we can and are fully prepared to give you is a highly unique VR solution, tailored to your specific needs. We realize VR projects from scratch in a holistic way as we take care of every step and aspect of the VR solution you desire, starting with the outline of the creative concept all the way down to delivering the finished product.
Some of the extreme shooting locations
HOW IS VR NOT JUST COOL BUT USEFUL TOO?
- When products and services are far from the potential markets, VR is the way to go: it brings all those things close to the audiences, your prospective buyers.
- This is especially efficient when the product is not (that easily) tangible. Let’s take a look at, for example, higher education: VR helps sell not just the university as a service provider, not only can it showcase campuses, lecture halls and facilities, but VR can immersely show the settings, the environment in which the institution operates. Recruiting students from around the globe cannot be more spectacular and informative.
- In VR, you can literally look around and get to know whatever you’re looking at…and whatever is looking back at you. In short, spaces and things happening and people appearing in those spaces are presented to the viewer in a highly immersive way.
- VR is right next to the real thing: it’s so immersive that it’s an ideal solution for product presentation and as such, VR can be an efficient marketing tool.
- Thanks to its immersive nature, VR is highly capable of sensitization, raising awareness and taking you behind the scenes. Important and interesting places with limited or no access (nuclear power stations, automotive industry facilities, etc.), other important places most of us wouldn’t want or dare to visit (special institutions, hospitals) come close with and thru VR.
Virtual Ride V+R
Virtual Ride V+R
With and via V+R, models not momentarily available at the showrooms, like, say, ‘manufactured to order only’ models remain accessible in an immersive way, so potential customers can, well not actually but virtually, sit inside the car they are considering to buy.
At present we are looking at how VR could become a part of the on-board infotainment environment in commercial aviation, especially in the niche market of private jets. What we have in mind is a highly spectacular and immersive on-board VR experience that will make a huge difference. The following is the outline of our new brain child which we call PlaneCam360.
SOME OF OUR PROJECTS
Giro d'Italia VR experience
To support the promotion of the Giro D’Italia 2020 cycling race with the start and two additional stages taking place in Hungary, we have developed a unique VR experience for the organizers. This one-of-a-kind VR solution is composed of bicycles, smart-trainers, a branded VR video player, VR content shot in 360 3D and a narrated VR tour of the three race stages.
We have developed this complex VR-platform for ELTE Eötvös Loránd University, the largest and most popular higher education institution in Hungary. We have also developed a unique, branded VR video player for ELTE and optimized the VR content for Oculus Go VR glasses. The university extensively uses our VR-solution to recruit new students both from Hungary and abroad.